Thursday, March 6, 2008

Daurian Redstarts and the new EF 400 F5.6L

Iwakuni has a couple of rivers that run through it. Along those rivers are vegetable and flower gardens, leased from the city, or actually some could be privately owned and leased. I'm really not sure.

I am sure that these "truck patches" attract birds, and birds attract me!

This is a male Daurian Redstart, who didn't seem to be bothered by me following him around this morning, on my second day out with the new lens. All but the first one were shot "hand held".

Gripped,
Kevin


Click on the pict for the large view!













1 comment:

Roger said...

Hi Kevin,

I've enjoyed looking at your pictures and reading some of your thoughts. Thank you for posting them. I'm a pastor in central Indiana, I'll be praying for God to use you and your family their in Japan.

God Bless,

Roger